The motorized drums are designed to fully meet the requirements of belt conveying systems, representing, in both standard and customized configurations, the ideal solution for reliable and extremely competitive power drives.
Main characteristics of M.T. Motori Elettrici drummotors are:
- Compact design: all the components are enclosed within the aluminium cylinder reducing considerably the dimensions and the weight of the drummotors.
- Increased safety: all moving elements are totally enclosed within the drumshell.
- Maintenance-free: life-long designed lubrication eliminates all problems and costs related to maintenance.
- Noiseless operation: selected components and the accurate finishing of the gears make the drummotors extremely noiseless and therefore ideal for use in environments where the main requirement is a low noise level.
- Electric motor: the electric motor is developed and dimensioned to provide high performances while keeping low operating temperatures. The squirrel-cage rotor is made of rolled steel lathed according to very strict tolerances and is designed to give a starting torque of 200%.
M.T. motorized drums range has following sizes:
|Size||Power supply||Power (kW)||Speed (m/s)||LR (mm)||D (max)|
|RM 72||three-phase/single phase||0,05||0,08 – 0,52||312 - 612||72|
|RM 80||three-phase/single phase||0,05||0,08 – 0,52||312 - 612||72|
|RM 113||three-phase/single phase||0,06 – 0,16||0,1 – 1,03||312 – 112||113,3|
|RM 135||three-phase/single phase||0,25 – 0,55||0,2 – 1,25||350 - 950||138,5|
If requested, motorized drums can be supplied with stainless steel cylinder (or other materials), lengths and speeds different from standard, backstop device.